When done correctly and regularly, running can also be a sport that produces the most calorie burning. Running is one type of exercise that is easy to do. Besides not demanding much equipment, the time to do it also depends on each individual. It can be done in a short or long time depending on your needs and desires. On the other hand, running also doesn’t cost as much as other types of sports. When done correctly and regularly, running can also be a sport that produces the most calorie burning. The following tips can be tried if you want to start a running routine,
- Create a Goal as Motivation Stages that must be done to make motivated, namely: Create a running plan Make a plan about the running schedule to be done, be it a one-week plan or an ongoing plan. Paste the plan in a location that is easy to see so that you always remember the plan that was made. Organize it regularly Going on an activity with a predetermined time pattern will make the activity become a habit. ’Appreciate yourself with appreciation Appreciate yourself with something you like after exercising. This is to make the brain more focused on these activities because it will get a reward (award) which is certainly in line with sports activities. Build a support system Complete your running routine with things that will make you comfortable, like running with other people, running in a new environment and atmosphere and so on.
- Focus Your Running Goals A good exercise is an exercise that is done consistently. If you have made a plan and want to make it a habit, make these activities be organized. If you have not been able to reach the goal, keep moving to maintain stable muscle movements so as not to stop. The activity can be started by walking quickly to then encourage it to run habits.
- Start running. Keep moving habits as in point two will get you ready to run. This will be good because you will move faster, you will travel longer distances without adding practice time to your schedule.
- Running non-stop running When the body is accustomed to running, you will automatically eliminate the process of resting like walking in each run that is done. This habit will lead you to run continuously. Every run must be done at the same speed. If you are breathing hard, try slowing down with a steady run but slowing down the tempo.
- Running longer You can do or fulfill this goal by starting to increase the portion of the run to be more than the schedule that was made before. This is done to keep your running strength.
- Run faster At this stage, you have entered into better running habits. Keeping yourself doing it will also encourage your ability to run faster. Try to start testing your running time skills. This can be done because of the muscle habits that have been trained to keep running. If you have followed the various guidelines provided, running will give you the benefits as reported by Healthline: Reducing the risk of death from a heart attack or stroke Reducing the risk of cardiovascular disease Lower risk of cancer Lower risk of developing neurological diseases such as Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s disease